Penny Drop - One of the Best & Most Fun Family Games
Penny Drop is simple, Penny Drop is fun, if you haven't played Penny Drop yet you are missing out!
Seriously, this is a great game. You can play with as few as 2 players up to however many you can fit at the table.
The lid of the box slides open so you can safely store you pennies and dice when not playing. How great is that? Hours of fun all contain in this one box.
l measures 6 x 2.4 x 2.5”
For 2 or more players
EACH PLAYER NEEDS 12 Pennies : note - you can use 10 pennies if you want to make a faster game
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO BE THE FIRST TO GET RID OF ALL OF YOUR PENNIES
- Determine who goes first by each player rolling the single dice cube. Highest # goes first; then play proceeds in a clockwise direction.
- Player rolls the die and must put a penny in the game board slot corresponding to the number shown on the die.
- If the player rolls a number that already has a penny in it, they must take all of the pennies showing on the board and then the turn goes to the next player
- A player must take at least one roll, but can take as many rolls as they want until they get stuck as in rule #3.
- Hole number 6 lets the penny go inside the box so you can roll as many as 6’s as possible without penalty
- Play continues until a player runs out of pennies and is declared the winner. The pennies are redistributed to start the next game.
- A fun way to wager on the game would be for each player to put a quarter or a sum of money inside the box prior to the game starting. The winner would then be awarded that money.